lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015

Fabricando figura - 1/6 - Custom - Gladiator - Arena Fighter y RomanGeneral Part 4

Hope to be able to publish news from Gladiator soon. I am trying to Attach a new head, new body and items to make a more accurate representation of the Ridley  Scotts film. I own the Kaustic Plastik Arena Fighter and I am making some changes. Since I am not happy with the head it comes with, I decided to buy the Battle Damaged one that comes with Pangaea´s mixing it with Kaustic Plastik´s  other items.

You can find pics of:

Pangaea´s - Gladiator General - in their facebook here 

and 

Kaustic Plastik´s - Arena Fighter - in their facebook here




Pangaea´s battle damaged head

From left to right
FILM/PANGAEA/KAUSTIC/CUSTOM/FILM
Dont know which one of the three looks better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario