jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2015

Fabricando figura - 1/6- Custom - Marvel - PUNISHER - Castigador - part 4



I give you the actual look of the Punisher with a Kaustic Plastik Generation K body. Since I couldn´t find a Sideshow Superman body on ebay or aany other place, I tried a TTM19 knockoff body but was not satisfied with how the upper part of the legs looked. With Kaustic Plastik´s body it looks more proportioned and muscled.

Tried two gloves that will be customised and painted in white, took me some time to adapt the glove holes to the KP hand pegs. Made test with two different  and cheap WWII german boots,  I think I will go for the shorter one, will have to weather them and then paint them in white..

The body I used, notice the detail on the legs that suit perfectly to the spandex.


The first body choice, now discarded. 


The Punisher spandex suit on the Kaustic Plastik body 






On the left the boot I will use, shorter and also fits him better.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario